Saturday, September 5th, 2009 we focused on the boys' rooms, specifically Peter's room. We decided that we would paint the boys' rooms before Anna's since Anna's room has a finished floor, while the boys' floors are not finished. Our original idea was to paint the rooms, and then lay the floor (we're going to re-use the "wood" laminate flooring that was in the dinning and living rooms) before we moved in (that didn't happen). We got Peter's room painted, though we were hoping to have more done.
Here are pictures:
Peter's room before painting
Benjamin's room before painting:
Peter's room after painting: